Fake Hydrangea Bush White Blue Teal Spa
$18.99 $24.99 10% OFF OVER $100
Fake hydrangea for sale online, these artificial flowers hydrangea bushes look real, the flower heads are large, and they come in a spray bush, there are 5 blossoms in a bush.
- Colors: Cream White, Spa Blue, Teal, Pool Blue, Green, Yellow, Lavender, Red, Pink, Peach.
- Total Tall: 54 cm/ 21.25 inch
- Flower heads diameter: 17 cm/6.69 inch
- Quantity: 1 bush, there are 5 hydrangea blooms in each bush.
- Please note, as the petals are plugged, so when you receive the flowers, some petals may fall off, and you can attach the petals if they fall off.
- And we will bend the stems to help you save on the shipping fee. If you do not want us to bend the stem, please contact us.
We accept Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card payment methods. We suggest you select Paypal first during the checkout process, because even you do not have a Paypal account, you can use Credit Card to finish your payment via Paypal Guest Option. It's very fast and safe.
Paypal supports both paypal account balance and credit card, bank account payments. So if you do not have a paypal account or do not like paypal payment, you can select paypal first, and then you can select "I do not have paypal account", and then you will be able to pay for your order via credit card or debit card.
Processing Time: 1-3 days
Economic Shipping ETD: 15-35 days
Standard shipping ETD: 10-20 days
Express shipping ETD: 6-8 business days
Please be informed, the shipping time is estimated, it's not our commitments. Sometimes the shipping time maybe delayed due to some uncontroled reasons.
We have DHL express shipping method, and as DHL shipping method use Dimensional Weight to determine the base shipping costs for packages. As we use different packages for different items, so sometimes the express shipping fee is not accurate, especially when you buy multiple items, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you find the express shipping fee is unreasonable.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.